Catch the parade street-side or watch it live on ABC11 at 9:30 AM on November 18th.
Join these local businesses to watch the ABC11 Raleigh Christmas Parade by Shop Local Raleigh!
Parade Watch Parties
State of Beer – Opening at 7am with hot chocolate & cider, mulled wine, pastries & fresh coffee, and the world’s best breakfast burritos.
Taverna Agora Greek Kitchen & Bar – Watch the annual Raleigh Christmas Parade from the Taverna Agora rooftop and have the best view in town! You’ll have unlimited access to their Greek breakfast buffet and refreshments. Doors open at 7:30am so you can get settled before the parade starts at 9:30am.
Dram & Draught– Beat the cold and crowd and stop by Dram & Draught for FREE coffee and hot chocolate starting at 7am. Spice up your beverage with a dash of whiskey or add-on of your choice. We’ll be streaming the ABC11 Raleigh Christmas Parade on our big screen. Join the celebration at Dram & Draught Raleigh, located at 1 Glenwood Ave, Ste 101.
Raleigh Social House – Enjoy complimentary hot chocolate and Christmas treats while watching the parade with friends and family. Ralegh Social House is located on the 2nd floor of the historic Royster’s Candy Factory and is located on Fayetteville Street. Reserve your seat HERE.
Are You Ready to Start Your Christmas Shopping?
Well we are committed to helping you find all of the items on your list at local businesses in Wake County! Shop Local, Shop Independent, Shop Here!!
Start your holiday shopping early and Shop Local after the parade as some locations will be having special deals & events!
The Holly, Jolly, Shop Local Raleigh Pop-Up Market!
Embrace the holiday spirit and kick off the festive season with the Holly, Jolly, Shop Local Raleigh pop-up market on November 18th, right in the heart of the Raleigh Christmas Parade. You can find the market at Raleigh Crossing (the grassy space next to 301 Hillsborough). You won’t want to miss this opportunity to discover unique, handcrafted gifts from a variety of talented vendors.
Join us to support local businesses and unique finds this holiday shopping season!
Want to vend at the Holly Jolly Market? Click Here for more information.
Join us for the ABC11 Raleigh Christmas Parade by Shop Local Raleigh on November 18th at 9:30 AM!
After the fun, continue celebrating the Holiday spirit at these festive events!
Events After the Parade on November 18, 2023
- The Rink at Red Hat Amphitheatre opens!
- North Hills Holiday Shop & Stroll and Tree Lighting
- Lafayette Village’s annual Lighting of the Tree
- American Indian Heritage Celebration at the NC Museum of History
- Pop-Up Raleigh holiday market at Trophy on Maywood
- The Dessertery holiday pop-up café at the Duke Energy Center of Performing Arts.
- Moore for the Holiday’s Lunch and Shop Market at Moore Square
- Fenton Skate the Square – Iceskating from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Wake Forest Cares Holiday Kickoff in Downtown Wake Forest
- Hometown Holiday Celebration in downtown Mebane will have old-fashioned holiday celebrations.
- Magic of Lights Drive Through by Coastal Credit Union
- Candy Cane Lane and Tree Lighting Festival in Zebulon.
- Trains, performances, and more at Winter Wonderland in Park West Village
- Midtown Farmers’ Market Holiday Market – 9 am – 12pm at The Commons at North Hills
More Holiday Fun!
Nov. 18 – Jan. 9: Chinese Lantern Festival – The Triangle’s most spectacular holiday tradition is back! Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre will once again serve as the home of the North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival when it returns this winter for an 8th year.