January 13, 2012 2:45 PM | Posted By: Jennifer Bradshaw Martin
2012 Pinnacle Business Awards:
Call For Entries
The Greater Raleigh Chamber is now accepting entries for the 2012 Pinnacle Business Awards. Honor your company's success during National Small Business Week with hundreds of your business peers at this prestigious event. Awards presented include:
2012 Pinnacle Business Awards
- Community Leadership Award Sponsored by Progress Energy
- First Citizens Bank Exceptional Customer Experience Award
- Integrity in Business Award Sponsored By Greene Resources, Inc.
- Smith Seal of North Carolina Sustainable Business Award
- Small and Large Entrepreneurial Business Awards to five entrepreneurs whose companies have exhibited staying power, innovation, and community involvement
- Steady Growth and Profitability Awards to companies that have exhibited steady growth and profitability over the past three years
- Steady Growth and Profitability Master Awards to past winning companies exhibiting steady growth and profitability
- Other categories will be announced soon
Your company deserves to be recognized.
Visit www.raleighchamber.org/pinnacle for applications and award criteria. Applications are due by 5 p.m. Monday, March 5.